Praise The Lord, he is my rock, my shield . His power the saves me. #thankful

The 5th time I drove to Queensland trying to save my house was on rent for two years, the tenant moved out, interest mortgage went up very fast. I couldn't save my first house. I lost my house. And my first car i lost the front rear wheel alignment and it was going to cost me 800 dollars and I didn't have that money. I lost my car. too both in 2015 but I always keep myself happy and strong , try not to me worry about them. I had lots of tears, my mama told me, when you had lots of tears...that's good because you don't hold things back.Even i lost my good job with the Railway. When you don't have God in you these things will crush you down.but I am thankful that we have an awesome God lives in our family and protects me. And my family prayers for me from distance. keeps me safe! 1 peter 5:7 Exodus 14:14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just me! #vic2020 #loveGod