Love my mom Gianna , my beautiful angel mom. #thankful

My mom Gianna was far from perfect, she didn't go to the best schools, dress in fine clothes or have a lot of money but whe I look back she had the riches that money cant buy...a big heart that knows only one thing "the love for her children and her love for our God" she rebuild our church before she passed away in 2017..my beautiful angel watching. My mom and I we had special connections, she can feel me from distance, all she does is always pray for me. Every morning before she goes off to her gardens, she collected stones and put them at the church, after she goes off to her gardens. she said if I don't do any work for God I will make sin" I love my beautiful angel mom. Thankful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just me! #vic2020 #loveGod