Love my children! #lovemysonSam #thankful #stan #PraiseTheLord

That's my son Sam Ely, when he had his first trip to Australia with us, when we used to live in Papua new Guinea. All mothers plays an important role in the family. Mothers they feel pain, they bleed and they do everything to give birth to their child plus nesting their child and growing up their child to see them achieve their potential. When you are travelling to see new places, or just out and about, kids makes the world looks beautiful and enjoyable. I had my son in my teenage, he makes my world looks so beautiful,shines and enjoyable, everywhere we go, wherever. In Papua new Guinea if you had an accident with a child, big trouble, you leave the country if you are an expertirate or solve the problem very very fast. Kids are like precious jewellery we wear around our neck. Like saying "Mothers holds their children's hands for a while but their hearts forever". Love my son. #thankful #stanleygene psalm127.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just me! #vic2020 #loveGod