Like a rose. Trampled on the ground, you took the fall, thought of me. Above all.

For God so love the world so much that he gave his only son to this world, so that whoever believes in him shall not be perish but have a everlasting life. Jesus said " l am the way the truth and the life. No one goes to the except through me. Jesus said let the little children comes to me because for the kingdom of God belongs to little children like you. Children are gift from the Lord, they are rewards from him. Children born to a young and strong are like arrows in a warrior's hand. Thank you Lord. Jesus died on the cross for our sins and the third day he rose up and went back to his father in Heaven. Now is ...it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me.So l live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loves me and gave himself for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just me! #vic2020 #loveGod